Infographic Describing a Multi-Step Service/Process
Brief for Graphic
We (me and my team) are offering a content creation service clients.
The interesting thing about the service is that it allows clients to have massive amounts of content just by having a simple conversation over Skype. It all starts with the interview. Here is how it works
I interview the client over Skype about some topic the customer wants to talk about.
THEN WE CREATE
We create different kinds of content from the interview including:
1. Blog Post
3. “Sharable Transcript” – different from a normal transcript because it is very neat and has the important parts highlighted or bold.
4. Audio interview is edited and put up on website
5. Edited interview is turned into podcast episode
6. Article is written (this is different from the blog post)
7. Slideshare presentation
8. Animated video
THEN WE PROMOTE and DISTRIBUTE THE CONTENT
1. All of this content put onto the client’s website / blog
2. All of this content is shared using our 9 Point Distribution checklist
3. All of the content is posted on appropriate social media and/or industry specific websites
The content creation and promotion/distribution actually happen simultaneously. For example we would create the blog post, promote the blog post, then create the infographic, then distribute the infographic, and so on.
It is not as if we create it all, then promote/distribute it all. We create each piece, then distribute each piece, then create the next piece, then distribute the next piece….
I would like an infographic that somehow communicates what it is that we do.
Since a major piece of what I sell is infographics, each of my clients should have one infographic per month that needs to be created. So if I have 10 clients, that would be 10 infographics per month will need to be created. Should things work out between us there would be consistent work creating info-graphics and Slideshare presentations each month.
Here is the current website that poorly describes what it is we do: