“How to Turn Fun and Simple Conversations into Thought Leader Status”
Do you want to know the secret that EVERY thought leader and trusted authority uses to get streams of steady clients that pay top dollar?
They are out there with articles and other content like infographics, videos, and more.
So why don’t more of us do that?
Why is it that we know what we need to do? That we sit and say “I really should write that blog post” and yet never do?
We don’t do it because it’s hard.
You Give Up Becoming a Trusted Authority When You Don’t Write and Produce Content
You have the ideas in our head, you just need to get them from the isolated confines of your mind and into the hands of your prospects.
The Only Difference Between Most Thought Leaders and You is That the Thought Leaders Have Put Their Work Out in Public
But getting your unique knowledge and perspective from inside of your head and into something that can be delivered and shared takes a huge amount of work. And most entrepreneurs and experts don’t have time for it. Furthermore, most people hate and the process of struggling from thoughts and ideas to paper to shareable content.
Now Getting Your Genius Out of Your Head and Into the World is as Simple as Having a Conversation
Think about the last time you had a conversation with a friend or trusted colleague about the things you care about. There was no problem having that conversation. As a matter of fact you could probably talk forever.
And yet, sitting down in front of a blinking cursor is nothing short of frightening. Something that you can explain in 20 minutes becomes a struggled 7 hour writing project.
Furthermore, you have other important things to do that are probably more fun!
If business is good you’ve got billable work to do or orders to ship. After 8 hours of revenue generation you need to catch up on client communications and the hundreds of other details that make up your day.
With all of that behind you who has the time and energy to sit and struggle writing articles.
After all of the creation work you’ve got to get it out there. Sure you could just post it up on your blog, but it’s only useful if people know about it, so it needs to be shared and distributed.
We Turn “Conversations to Content”
What if, instead of such drudgery, you could just have a fun conversation about the things you care about deeply and the rest just magically happened?
That’s what Push Button Thought Leader can do for you.
We’ll have interesting conversations with you, and those conversations will be turned into articles, infographics, podcasts, slide presentations, worksheets and more that will show off the genius within you.
Then, as the content is created it will be distributed and promoted for you.
Here is how it works:
- You tell us what you want to talk about – the article subject.
- We will email you some preliminary questions to think about before our conversation. You don’t need to reply to the email. It will just be a few things to get your mind moving on the subject.
We will then:
- Conduct a recorded interview over skype.
- Have the interview transcribed.
- Turn the interview into an article or blog post and post it to your site.
- Promote your new post via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks deemed appropriate for your market.
- Create a custom email for your list to drive them to the new post or send the post directly as an email.
- Turn the interview into an infographic or worksheet and post it on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other relevant outlets in your industry.
- Deliver the transcript of your interview to you in a beautifully finished shareable format which can be added to your resource page (some people prefer to scan the written interview rather than spend the time listening). This can also be a great sales tool when your talking to prospects.
- Upload the interview as a podcast (we will setup a podcast for you if it does not already exist). The interviews become your podcast and you are now on iTunes, Stitcher, BeyondPod, etc.
- Put the interview on your podcast page on your website or into your blog with a custom introduction.
- Turn the article into a Slideshare presentation and post to Slideshare, LinkedIn, etc.
- Rewrite a second unique article and send to our list of 75+ article directories.
- Post the article on Medium, LinkedIn and other industry specific sites.
- Animated video of article summary in your voice (optional).
This is a truly hands-off process.
A mentor of mine once gave me simple yet profound advice: “Find out what successful people are doing and go do that”
The people that are constantly booked solid with high paying clients produce and spread content.
If You Want to Start Acting Like the Successful People Do, You Need to Produce Content
To get started now contact me by emailing email@example.com